Curious how to achieve the best skincare results? Combine you every day skincare routine using VERDILAB’s super effective cosmetics of a new generation and our Signature Relaxing Face Massage with Face-Yoga elements. In just a few minutes a day, you can relax tense muscles, stimulate biologically active areas, improve blood circulation, enhance the tone and significantly improve the appearance of your skin.
Experience ultimate relaxation with VERDILAB’s highly sought-after self-treatment, the Relaxing Face Massage. This exquisite treatment combines the benefits of face yoga with a soothing and rejuvenating experience.
“For me personally, this massage is the perfect end to the day, as it helps to effortlessly melt away tension, leaving my face and senses completely at ease. I really recommend you to try and indulge in the luxurious touch of our profoundly moisturizing DETOX MASK, featuring a light texture and the delightful natural scent of green algae.” Victoria Neymann, Founder of VERDILAB.
Follow the steps of VERDILAB’s Relaxing Face Massage with Daria Day, beauty expert and world-renowned Parisian make-up artist, to unwind and restore with this invigorating and fully natural treatment.
RELAXATION OF FRONTAL MUSCLES
We will start the Signature Relaxing Face Massage by focusing on relaxing the frontal muscle to correct horizontal wrinkles on your forehead.
Follow these steps:
1. Using the fingertips of one hand, firmly press around the outer edge of your eyebrow.
2. Place the fingertips of the second hand above the fingers of the first hand.
3. Apply firm pressure with the fingers of the second hand on the forehead, stretching it upward by about 1 cm.
4. Move the fingers of the first hand up to the fingers of the second hand.
5. Repeat the “stretching” motion, shifting one centimetre up each time until you reach the scalp.
6. Return the fingers of both hands to their original position above the eyebrow, shifting them 2-3 cm closer to the centre of the forehead.
7. Continue repeating across the entire forehead to the opposite temple.
Please repeat this movement 2-3 times for best results.
RELAXING THE AREA BETWEEN THE EYEBROWS
In the upcoming exercises, our main objective is to alleviate tension in the muscles that cause wrinkles between your eyebrows. By doing so, we aim to correct vertical creases between the eyebrows and reduce fine wrinkles above the middle of the eyebrows. Thanks to these exercises, you will relax selected muscles and rejuvenate and soften your look.
- To begin, using the thumb and forefinger of each hand, carefully pinch the skin above and below the eyebrows. Move your fingers from the inner edges to the outer edges, repeating this motion 4-5 times.
- Next, take the knuckles of your index fingers and gently “comb” the eyebrows, starting from the inner edges and moving towards the outer edges.
Repeat this combing motion 4-5 times.
RELAXATION OF THE EYE AREA
Now let’s focus on relaxing the orbital muscles and stimulating biologically active points to smooth out crow’s feet and wrinkles under the eyes.
Biologically Active Points are projections of nerve endings of appropriate tissues and organs located deeper. They are located in loose connective tissue and contain a large number of receptors. At these points, sensitivity to pain increases, the skin has a higher temperature, absorbs oxygen more intensively and is characterized by a high level of metabolic processes.
Ensuring proper relaxation and stimulation of the Biological Active Points of the eye area is crucial. The skin around the eyes is the thinnest and is susceptible to the early appearance of facial wrinkles related to the movements of our muscles and skin when we laugh or squint.
- Use the pads of your larger fingers to press on the biologically active points: in the inner corners of the eyebrows; in the middle of the eyebrows; on the outer edges of the eyebrows; on temples; repeat 3-4 rounds.
- Use your middle or index finger to press biologically active points: in the outer corners of your eyes; in the outer corners of the eyes; on the midline of the lower edge of the eye sockets; in the inner corners of the eyes; repeat 3-4 rounds.
RELAXATION OF THE NASOLABIAL AREA
To smooths the nasolabial folds use the pads of your index fingers to press on the biologically active points on the sides of the nostrils.
Repeat 4-6 times.
RELAXATION OF THE MUSCLES THAT CIRCLE THE MOUTH
Did you know that with regularly repeating movements you are able to reduce smokers’ lines and even increased lip volume? Lipstick lines, also known as smokers’ lines, are the delicate vertical wrinkles that can form around the mouth. Despite their name, these stubborn lines are not exclusive to smokers and can occur as a natural part of the aging process.
1. Use the tips of your index fingers to press the biologically active points near the corners of the mouth. Repeat 4-6 times.
2. Using your index fingertips, press the Biologically Active Points above your upper and lower lip. Repeat 4-6 times.
3. Using your index fingers and thumbs, pinch your lips together, moving them from one corner of your mouth to the other. Repeat 3-4 times.
RELAXATION OF THE CHEWING MUSCLES
Relaxation of the chewing muscles will help you to enhance facial contour and prevent or combat bruxism.
Bruxism, the unconscious grinding or clenching of teeth, can be caused by a range of physical or psychological factors. Emotional triggers such as anxiety, stress, anger, or tension, as well as deep concentration, can lead to waking bruxism. However, regardless of the cause, it is essential to focus on relaxing the muscles in the lower parts of the face to address this issue.
- Press with your thumbs on the base of the masseter muscle under the zygomatic arch.
- Make a stretching movement along the muscle to the edge of the lower jaw.
Repeat 3-5 times.
RELAXATION OF THE FRONT OF YOUR NECK
Did you know that double chin is not always a result of overweight or excess fat tissue? In fact, double chin, sagging skin and marionette wrinkles can be caused by incorrect posture, shortened neck muscles and moving the head forward. But these simple movements will help you to prevent or correct this issue, improving the appearance of your lower face.
- With your thumbs and forefingers, tap the sternocleidomastoid muscles, moving from the edge of the jaw down to the collarbones. Repeat 3-5 times.
RELAXATION OF THE COLLAR ZONE
Finally we will relief from shoulder and neck pain, enhance posture, and alleviate tension in your muscles.
- With the palms of both hands, grab the trapezius muscles; make a contracting movement forward towards the collarbones; repeat 3-5 times.
We hope that you will enjoy the experience ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation with our Signature Relaxation Massage. Whether you lead a sedentary lifestyle, struggle to find time for exercise, or battle with stress, our specially crafted NATURAL DETOX Replenishing Face Mask will melt away tension, nourish your body, and revive your skin.
Make it a part of your bedtime routine for an unrivalled wellness experience.