Dermo Protocol No. 5.0
Anti-Aging Care and Radiant Complexion
EXTREMELY NOURISHING Rose Radiance Cream-mask
Anti-Aging Care and Radiant Complexion
A creamy, luxurious mask for day or overnight use. Thanks to ultra-precious ingredients obtained from fresh Rose petals, pared with 22 potent Botanical and Marine actives, it perfectly moisturizes and nourishes your skin, tackling the signs of tiredness and premature aging, smoothing wrinkles and brightening, progressively returning a more rejuvenated and glowing complexion.
- nourishing and regeneration of the skin
- improvement of skin firmness and elasticity, reduction of wrinkles
- skin relaxation and a well-rested look
- a healthy glow and lightening of skin discolorations
Is it right for me?
If you want to treat your skin like you’re at a relaxing, luxurious professional SPA, leaving skin looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, nourished and moisturized, this is a great product for you!
- 100% natural & natural origins and non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA - to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the natural immunity of the skin by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 25 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work across people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, going beyond Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics - see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- High affinity to the skin, pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Using your fingers or a brush, apply a generous layer to a cleansed face, including the eye area and neck.
Gently massage into the skin using our signature VERDILAB FACE LIFT MASSAGE technique – watch how to use it.
Leave it on for 20 minutes or more until completely absorbed.
Use overnight for better results. Your skin will thank you!
What people say about us
Your innovative skin regenerating therapy.
All natural. Proven to work.
This absolutely indulgent, cocooning and silky formula transforms into a fluffy cream when used with Verdilab massage techniques, helping to drain toxins and relieving signs of tiredness for durable relief! What better way to care for healthy skin than pampering yourself in such an enjoyable yet effective manner?
It utilizes the best properties of precious Provence and Damask Roses, known for their potent antioxidant, anti-wrinkle and cell regenerating properties.
A unique blend of Organic Prickly Pear & Rosa Canina Seed oils with Vegetable Squalane, extracted from Olives, ultra-rich in barrier-repairing and skin nourishing linoleic & oleic acids noticeably soothes irritations, promoting skin regeneration.
Baobab pulp extract, rich in polysaccharides & polyphenols, helps to instantly improve skin firmness and elasticity, reducing wrinkles visibility.
Highest quality pure extract of Licorice Root with 40% of Glabridin content brings extremely effective skin lightening through inhibition of tyrosinase activity and melanin synthesis.
The composition of Eryngium Stem Cells & Snow mushroom extract provides maximum hydration and renewal of the epidermis, boosting radiance and plumping the skin.
Blue Micro-Algae extract helps to fight against stressful environmental conditions provides a brightening effect to mature skin.
Gorse Floral water promotes an overall sensation of well-being triggering the skin cells to release beta-endorphins.
- Provence Rose Flower extract
- Blush Damask Rose oil and Flower water
- Baobab pulp extract
- Eryngium Stem Cells
- Licorice Root
- Organic Prickly Pear seed oil
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin. Confirmed results include nourishing, regeneration, skin relaxation and a rested look, improvement of skin firmness, a reduction of wrinkles, and lightening of skin discolorations.
soothes and relaxes the skin
hydrates the skin
nourishes and revitalizes the skin
glowing skin and regenerates
brings immediate relief from irritations
provides rested look
discolorations lightened up to
skin firmness increased up to
wrinkles reduced up to
skin hydration increased up to
strong anti-oxidant effect by neutralizing free radicals by
* clinical assessment by subjects aged 35-70 ** clinical study after 28 days of use Dermo Protocol No. 5.0 for controlled results *** in-vitro test after 60 min from use
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all natural cleansing to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds with the 100% natural superpower botanical actives in our SERUM - just few drops of this potent booster will make magic on your face.
As a main step in your daily care, use all-natural moisturizer (cream). It keeps your skin looking hydrated, smooth and healthy day after day.
EXTREMELY NOURISHING Rose Radiance Cream-mask
Use this luxurious all-natural night mask to visibly transform your skin. Combine with massage techniques to help drain toxins and soothe signs of fatigue for lasting relief!
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Pentylene Glycol
- Arachidyl Alcoho
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Squalane (Phyto)
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Myristyl Glucoside
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- Sodium Levulinate
- Butylene Glycol
- Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Organic Prickly Per) Seed Oil
- Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara Tree) Fruit Extract
- Parfum (Fragrance Natural)
- Sodium Anisate
- Chondrus Crispus (Algae carrageenan) Powder
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Citric Acid
- Ci 77019 (Mica)
- Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Red Algae) Extract
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Vegetable)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Sodium RNA
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract
- Crithmum Maritimum (Rock Samphire) Extract
- Glucose (Sugar)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract
- Eryngium Maritimum Callus (Criste Marine) Culture Filtrate
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Rosa Centifolia Extract
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
- Ulex Europaeus (Gorse) Leaf/Root/Stem Extract
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Sodium Hydroxide
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract