Dermo Protocol No. 3.0
Glowing Skin Activation
ULTIMATE LIGHTENING Vitamin C Eye Elixir
Glowing Skin Activation
A luxurious, illuminating and anti-aging treatment created to support the ultra-demanding area around the eyes and effectively target fine lines and dark circles. It protects against oxidative stress, reinforcing skin barrier functions and promoting an immediately luminous and rejuvenated look.
- reduces signs of fatigue and promotes an even skin tone
- reduces visibility of fine lines
- lifts the eye contour and illuminates the skin
- noticebly diminishes signs of aging
Is it right for me?
The area around the eyes is ultra-demanding and delicate, with signs of aging occurring there first. If you want the skin around your eyes to appear brighter and healthier, forget about fine lines and look rested and fresh every morning, this is a great product for you!
- 100% natural & natural origins and non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA - to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the natural immunity of the skin by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 19 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work across people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, going beyond Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics - see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- High affinity to the skin, pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Apply morning and night to the area around the eyes.
You just need a small amount of elixir as this product is very efficient.
Gently massage using the techniques of our signature VERDILAB RESTED LOOK MASSAGE – watch how to use it
Wait until fully absorbed.
What people say about us
Luxuriously professional care for the delicate skin around your eyes.
All natural. Proven to work.
This elixir is ultra-light in texture, but rich in strong marine and botanical active substances and is quickly absorbed into the skin around the eyes, providing the highest level of daily care for even the most sensitive skin. Instantly illuminates and provides a naturally beautiful look to your eyes.
Its 100% natural formula is charged with 22 superior active ingredients.
An ultra-stable form of natural Vitamin C in conjunction with Saffron Stem Cells and Sea Fennel extract boosts anti-radical protection, instantly lifting the eye contours and combatting fine lines and crow’s feet by stimulating collagen synthesis.
A unique multi-tasking blend of Caffeine, Green Tea extract and natural Probiotic helps to improve microcirculation, induces flash hydration and reduces signs of fatigue and puffiness.
Red & Green Micro Algae protects against pollution induced dehydration and oxidative stress, smooths the skin around eyes, promoting an even skin tone and a beautiful glow.
- Natural Vitamin C
- Rock Samphire (retinoid-like) extract
- Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Micro-Algae)
- Saffron Flower extract
- Jania Rubens (Red Algae) extract
- Natural α-Bisabolol
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin immediately after use as well as after just 4 weeks of use! Confirmed results include perfect care of the area around the eyes including skin smoothing and moisturization, improvement of elasticity, diminished wrinkles and illuminated skin.
illuminates the skin around the eyes
moisturizes and smooths the skin around the eyes
provides a healthy and beautiful glow
brightens shadows around the eyes
reduces signs of fatigue and provides a rejuvenated look
improves skin tension and elasticity, leaving the eye contour area with a refreshed appearance, and promotes even skin tone
lightening of the skin around the eyes
up to 26%**
smoothing of wrinkles
up to 23%**
improvement in skin elasticity
up to 36%**
* clinical assessment by subjects aged 25-60 ** clinical study after 28 days of use product for controlled results
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all natural cleansing to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
ULTIMATE LIGHTENING Vitamin C Eye Elixir
Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds with the 100% natural superpower botanical actives in our SERUM - just few drops of such this potent booster will make magic on your face.
As a main step in your daily care, use all-natural moisturizer (cream). It will keep your skin looking hydrated, smooth and healthy all day.
Applying an overnight mask should be the last (but not the least!) step in your daily care routine. Applied several times a week - or even every day if you prefer - together with massage techniques, it will visibly regenerate your skin, relieving signs of fatigue and providing lasting relief! Used as a beautifying shot during the day or before a party, the mask will infuse your skin with a strong cocktail of extremely beneficial actives, leaving your skin radiating with natural beauty.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Pentylene Glycol
- Glycine Soja (non-GMO) Seed Extract
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (Natural Vitamin C)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Sodium Levulinate
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Sodium Anisate
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Sodium RNA
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Bisabolol (Alpha)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Vegetable)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Crithmum Maritimum (Rock Samphire) Extract
- Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Algae) Extract
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract (Marine)
- Crocus Sativus (Saffron) Flower Extract
- Sodium Carrageenan (Marine)
- Jania Rubens (Red Algae) Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
- Sodium Hydroxide
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract