Dermo Protocol No. 5.0
Anti-Aging Care and Radiant Complexion
LIFT & GLOW Rose Serum
Anti-Aging Care and Radiant Complexion
This supremely effective serum, ultra charged with naural actives, is dedicated to dull and mature skin with reduced elasticity and fine lines. It recovers brightness, instantly revitalizes and lifts your skin, recapturing its natural ability to self-repair and promoting its healthy look.
- instant lifting and skin glow
- wrinkles reduction
- skin hydration and energyzing
- elasticity improvement
Is it right for me?
If, as you greet your morning, the last thing you want to think about is walking around with tired and grey skin, this is your go-to product! Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds with the 100% natural superpower botanical and mineral actives that lift the skin and infuse it with radiance.
- 100% natural & natural origins and non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA - to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the natural immunity of the skin by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 25 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work across people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, going beyond Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics - see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- High affinity to the skin, pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Shake before use.
Apply day and night onto a cleansed face and neck in gentle upward motions.
You can also safely use our serum around the eyes as it opthamalogically tested and approved.
Wait until fully absorbed.
Continue with your favorite moisturizer.
What people say about us
Your superior skin lifting and healthy radiance therapy.
All natural. Proven to work.
This luxuriously light-weight formula is extremely rich in 19 active ingredients and moves your senses with its captivating scent of natural rose petals, instantly absorbing into the skin, gently tightening and plumping it, providing healthy and natural glow.
A unique combination of an extremely precious extract of fresh Provence Rose petals and oil & flower water from Blush Damask Rose, which, thanks to the high concentration of potent phytomolecules – polyphenols and amino acids, effectively boots skin regeneration, reducing the visible signs of skin fatigue for a radiant and rested look.
A natural, highest purity molecule of Resveratrol, obtained from Japanese Knotweed, protects the skin from premature aging due to its strong antioxidant properties. This effect is enhanced with Natural Sea Caviar obtained in the process of marine biotechnological from cultivated Macro-Algae, which helps protect cells against free radicals thanks to immediate antioxidant effectiveness.
The unique composition of polysaccharides obtained in an ecological and chemical-free process from the fruit of Caesalpinia spinosa, a South American shrub called “Incas green gold ” and the cells walls of Red Algae, is a natural barrier against harmful external agressors, ensuring an immediate lifting and smoothing effect of the skin.
Semphira oil, sourced from Rock Samphire, a coastal plant with excellent retinol-like activity, has superior anti-wrinkle and lifting effects very similar to those provided by retinol, but without any negative side effects.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
- Blush Damask Rose oil and Flower water
- Provence Rose Flower extract
- Tara Tree Fruit Exrtact
- Rock Samphire (retinoid-like) extract
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin. Confirmed results include hydration and immediate relief to irritated skin, soothing and relaxation effects, extremely strong protection against free radicals, a healthy glow, an increase in skin elasticity, reduction of wrinkles, and lightening of skin discolorations.
hydrates the skin
refreshes the skin
provides natural skin glow
soothes and improves skin elasticity
immediately lifts the skin
Ensures extremely strong skin protection through neutralizing free radicals by
up to 33%**
increases moisture in the skin
up to 29%**
increases skin elasticity
up to 28 %**
* clinical assessment by subjects aged 35-70 ** clinical study after 28 days of use Dermo Protocol No. 5.0 for controlled results, *** in-vitro test after 60 min from use
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all natural cleansing to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
LIFT & GLOW Rose Serum
Use just few magic drops of this superior all natural serum to instantly recharge your complexion giving it heathy and radiant glow!
As a main step in your daily care, use all-natural moisturizer (cream). It keeps your skin looking hydrated, smooth and healthy day after day.
Do you want to bring your skin the effects of an enjoyable, professional quality treatment like you would get in the most exclusive professional spas at least several times a week ? Use our masks during the day or overnight applying our signature Verdilab massage techniques to get visible, perfect results on your skin just after the first use!
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Aqua (Water)
- Pentylene Glycol
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Sodium Levulinate
- Butylene Glycol
- Parfum (Fragrance Natural)
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Sclerotium Gum
- Sodium RNA
- Sodium Anisate
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract
- Phytic Acid
- Algin (Marine)
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara Tree) Fruit Extract
- Ci 77019 (Mica)
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Macroalgae) Extract
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract
- Crithmum Maritimum (Rock Samphire) Extract
- Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Red Algae) Extract
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)
- Rosa Centifolia Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Vegetable)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract