Dermo Protocol No. 3.0
Glowing Skin Activation
NATURAL GLOW Vitamin C Brightening Cream
Glowing Skin Activation
A superior antioxidizing, brightening and moisturising care to tackle urban environmental aggressors and provide hydration with an immediate glow, smooth wrinkles and fine lines, fighting against the signs of premature skin aging and preventing loss of luminosity.
- moisturizes and illuminates the skin
- provides a healthier and brighter complexion
- firms and smooths the skin
- protects against oxidative stress and premature aging
Is it right for me?
Do you want fresh, healthy looking skin that looks brighter and more moisturized than even before? If you are looking for a moisturizer for every day use, both morning and night, that immediately brightens your skin, with excellent long term results, this is a great product for you!
- 100% natural & natural origins and non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA - to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the natural immunity of the skin by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 23 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work across people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, going beyond Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics - see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- High affinity to the skin, pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Apply a small amount (the size of two peas would be enough as this cream is very efficient) morning and night on a cleansed face, neck, and décolletage, avoiding the eye area, gently patting into the skin.
For better results use our signature VERDILAB GLOWING FACE MASSAGE – watch how to use it
This cream absorbs well and can be used as a perfect radiant base under make up.
What people say about us
Our master solution to effectively moisturize and instantly brighten your skin - we guarantee it!
All natural. Proven to work.
This 100% natural moisturizer with a fully-natural, fruity scent absorbs perfectly despite its rich, creamy texture, bringing immediate softness and a natural glow to your skin, and much more.
Its 100% natural formula contains 23 potent actives to bring proven, long term results to your skin. An expertly selected blend of ultra-stable, natural Vitamin C, natural Azelaic Acid and Dictyopteris Membranacea oil provides powerful brightening and antioxidant properties.
The beneficial compound of Mimosa Flower & Jojoba waxes together with a Natural Glucose-Xylitol Complex promotes excellent skin repair and natural hydration by locking moisture into skin.
Powerful Rock Samphire extract, thanks to its retinol-like function but without the side effects, helps to reduce the visibility of wrinkles by increasing epidermal thickness. Our ultra-calming composition of natural α-Bisabolol and Organic Sweet Almond & Apricot oils perfectly nourishes the skin.
- Sweet Almond oil
- Sea Fern oil
- Natural α-Bisabolol
- Saffron Flower extract
- Bioactive Complex of Tropical Fruits
- Natural Azelaic Acid
- Natural Vitamin C
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin immediately after use as well as just after 4 weks of use! Confirmes resuls include skin brightening and energizing, a lighter and more even skin tone, a reduced visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
smooths, hydrates and relaxes the skin
provides a strong illuminating effect to the skin
ensures healthy and glowing skin
firms the skin
refines skin texture and reinforces the skin barrier
very strong antioxidant activity by neutralizing free radicals
up to 30%**
increases the moisture level
up to 32%**
smooths skin wrinkles
up to 23%**
* clinical assessment by subjects aged 25-70 ** clinical study after 28 days of use Dermo Protocol No. 3.0 for controlled results *** in-vitro test in 1 h after use
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all natural cleansing to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds with the 100% natural superpower botanical actives in our SERUM - just few drops of such this potent booster will make magic on your face.
NATURAL GLOW Vitamin C Brightening Cream
Regular use of Natural Moisturizer is one of the most important steps in your daily skincare routine. It superbly hydrates, protects from pollution, adds radiance and supports the microbiome. What more could you want from your cream?
Applying an overnight mask should be the last (but not the least!) step in your daily care routine. Applied several times a week - or even every day if you prefer - together with massage techniques, it will visibly regenerate your skin, relieving signs of fatigue and providing lasting relief! Used as a beautifying shot during the day or before a party, the mask will infuse your skin with a strong cocktail of extremely beneficial actives, leaving your skin radiating with natural beauty.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Jojoba esters
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Pentylene Glycol
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus See Cera (Sunflower Seed Wax)
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (Natural Vitamin C)
- Xylitylglucoside (Natural Sugar)
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Myristyl Glucoside
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Organic Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Organic Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Parfum (Fragrance Natural)
- Anhydroxylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Vegetable)
- Azelaic Acid (Natural)
- Bisabolol (Alpha)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77019 (Mica)
- Xylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Sodium RNA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera (Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax)
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Crocus Sativus (Saffron) Flower Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Anisate
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract
- Crithmum Maritimum (Rock Samphire) Extract
- Glucose (Natural Sugar)
- Dictyopteris Polypodioides (Sea Fern oil) Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract