Dermo Protocol No. 2.0 Skin Hydration and Cellular Pollution Protection
NATURAL DETOX Replenishing Face Mask
It is a powerful boost of energy and vitality for dull and dry skin that suffers from urban pollution. It soothes the signs of fatigue and skin discomfort, regenerates and detoxifies, while also combating dehydration and loss of elasticity with its superior three-dimensional moisturizing power.
- instantly moisturizes the skin with lasting results
- improves skin elasticity
- detoxifies and provides antioxidant properties
- ensures a refreshed and rested look
Is it right for me?
Do you desire skin that looks and feels hydrated and is protected against urban pollutions?
Do you want a product that will soothe the signs of fatigue and irritation, restore elasticity and moisture, and leave your skin with a healthy glow? If so, this is your best choice!
- 100% natural & natural origins. Non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the skin's natural immunity by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 25 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - all standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work, even on people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, beyond even Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens,phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics -see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by the Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- Physiologically balanced for skin, with pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Using your fingers or a brush, apply a generous layer to cleansed face and neck.
You can also safely use this mask around the eyes as it goes under additional ophtalmological control.
Gently massage into the skin using our signature VERDILAB RELAXING FACE MASSAGE – watch how to use
Leave on for 20 minutes or longer until completely absorbed.
Use overnight for better results.
What people say about us
Instant hydration and detoxification treatment!
All natural. Proven to work.
This surprisingly light, yet rich green gel mask with a completely natural, botanical scent melts under your fingertips as you massage it in, enveloping the skin with true hydration and providing immediate relief from aggressive urban pollutants.
This 100% natural, sensory-stimulating formula is infused with 28 highly performing actives, featuring our Natural Prebiotic/Probiotic Complex, rich in amino-acids and oligosaccharides to rebalance skin microbiota, reducing redness and irritations. White Flower extract from the aquatic plant Menyanthes Trifoliata supports collagen synthesis, while Houseleek juice activates cellular regeneration mechanisms, calming even the most sensitive skin.
Skin is instantly left noticeably more hydrated thanks to a Natural Sugar Complex together with Glasswort Plant extract, which balance moisture levels and prevent water loss. A composition of Cinnamon Bark extract & standardized Licorice Root, rich in super-potent Glabridin, promotes inhibition of melanin synthesis and skin radiance.
Fucoidan extracted from standardized Wild Bladderwrack Seaweed, a superfood for skin, eliminates toxins, leaving a healthy and beautiful complexion.
- Bitter Clover (Menyanthes Trifoliata) Leaf extract - Water Club
- Glasswort (Salicornia Herbacea) extract
- Snow Mushroom (Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp) extract
- Alpin Aloe Vera (Housleek) juice
- Aloe Barbadensis
- Natural Prebiotic & Probiotic Complex
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin immediately after use as well as after just 4 weeks of use! Confirmed results include instant and long-lasting hydration and nourishment of the skin, improvement of elasticity, regeneration and ensuring rested look.
moisturizes and softens the skin
nourishes the skin
reduces discomfort of dry skin and provides a rested look
regenerates and smooths the skin
eliminates a tired complexion
improves skin elasticity
very high level of anti-oxidant activity
increases skin hydration in just 1h after application
long-lasting increased level of skin hydration (in 12h after application)
increases level of skin elasticity
up to 44%**
increases level of skin firmness
up to 39%**
* clinical assessment by subjects aged 25-60 ** clinical study after 21 days of following Dermo Protocol No. 2.0 for controlled results *** in-vitro test 1 h and 12h after use
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all NATURAL CLEANSING to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying it. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds the 100% natural superpower botanical actives in our SERUM - just few drops of this potent booster will have a magical effect on your face.
As a main step in your daily care, use all-natural moisturizer (cream). It helps keep your skin looking and feeling hydrated, smooth and healthy day after day.
NATURAL DETOX Replenishing Face Mask
This all-natural night mask will visibly transform your skin. Combine with massage techniques to help drain toxins and soothe signs of fatigue for lasting relief!
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Pentylene Glycol
- Sempervivum Tectorum (Alpin Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Sclerotium Gum
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide
- Sodium Levulinate
- Xylitylglucoside (Natural Sugar)
- Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil
- Parfum (Fragrance Natural)
- Anhydroxylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Sodium Anisate
- Polymnia Sonchifolia (Yacon Strawberry) Root Juice
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- CI 77019 (Mica)
- Xylitol (Natural Sugar)
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
- Citric Acid, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Hydrolyzed Algin (Algae)
- Limonium Gerberi (Sea Lavender) Extract
- Sodium RNA
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
- Glucose (Natural Sugar)
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract
- CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf (Water Club) Extract
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Laminaria Digitata (Brown Algae) Extract
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Algae) Extract
- Salicornia Herbacea (GLasswort) Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
- Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Micro Algae) Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tocopherol (Vegetable Vitamin E)
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract