Dermo Protocol No. 4.0
ULTRA LIGHT Moisturizing Cream
A perfect, all-natural daily care specifically designed for oily or combination skin with blemishes, enlarged pores and fine lines. It provides immediate and long-lasting dermal hydration, visibly clarifies and rebalances the complexion, targeting excessive sebum secretion without over-drying.
- hydrates skin
- soothes irritations
- evens tone by reducing skin redness
- reduces sebum secretion
Is it right for me?
If your skin is on the oily side or if you have combination skin and are looking for a fully natural, yet effective daily moisturizer that will not overburden or irritate your skin – and that will keep the T-zone from shining, we know you will love this product! It not only moisturizes and renews the skin, but also soothes irritations and post-inflammatory redness, improving the overall condition of your skin.
- 100% natural & natural origins and non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA - to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the natural immunity of the skin by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 19 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work across people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, going beyond Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics - see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- High affinity to the skin, pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Apply a small amount (the size of two peas, as this cream is very efficient) morning and night on a clean face, gently patting into the skin whilst avoiding the eye area.
It is a perfect base under make up as it absorbs very quickly and does not burden the skin.
What people say about us
Our champion moisturizer designed for problem-prone skin of all ages.
All-natural. Proven to work.
Its completely natural formula is infused with 19 actives that work in synergy. The Natural Rebalancing Complex features Natural Salicylic Acid (BHA) from standardized White Willow Bark extract, Gluconolactone (Poly Hydroxy Acid) and a bio-mineral composition of three types of natural Zinc: Zinc-PCA, Zinc Gluconate & Zinc Sulfate, which have remarkable anti-septic and anti-inflammatory abilities, support proper kerato-regulating, tackle bemishes and stimulate skin renewal, improving the overall quality of combination skin.
A combination of three botanical waters – Melissa, Witch Hazel and Organic Coconut Water, highly rich in nutrients and minerals, soothe and calm the skin, bringing a sensation of immediate comfort.
Marine Phycosaccharides and Sulfated Galactans from Brown and Red Algae visibly smooth the skin, increasing cellular viability. Natural Sugar Complex provides long lasting hydration to the skin.
Highest quality standardized Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root extract, extremely rich in potent Glabridin, noticeably improves skin tone by soothing irritations and redness.
- Natural Salycilic Acid
- Celery Seed extract
- Flax Seed extract
- Hydrolized Algin
- Zinc PCA
- Licorice Root
- Moisturising Complex of Natural Sugars
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to just take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide, confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin both immediately after use and then after 4 weeks of use! Confirmed results include moisturized and soothed skin, restored balance and a reduction in redness.
gives an immediate feeling of hydration
soothes without overdrying
easily absorbs without burdening
refreshes the skin and helps to maintain long-lasting hydration
smooths skin and leaves it more radiant
restores skin balance
reduction in sebum secretion
up to 34%**
increases long lasting skin moisture
up to 35%**
reduction in skin redness
up to 29%**
* clinical assessment of subjects aged 19-70** clinical study after 28 days of use product for controlled results
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all natural cleansing to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds with the 100% natural superpower botanical actives in our SERUM - just few drops of such this potent booster will make magic on your face.
ULTRA LIGHT Moisturizing Cream
Regular use of a Natural Moisturizer is one of the most important steps in your daily skincare routine, as it will delightfully hydrate skin without overburdening, restoring balance and reducing redness. What more could you want from your cream?
Applying an overnight mask should be the last (but not the least!) step in your daily care routine. Applied several times a week - or even every day if you prefer - together with massage techniques, it will visibly regenerate your skin, relieving signs of fatigue and providing lasting relief! Used as a beautifying shot during the day or before a party, the mask will infuse your skin with a strong cocktail of extremely beneficial actives, leaving your skin radiating with natural beauty.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water
- Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water
- Pentylene Glycol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Zinc Gluconate
- Zinc PCA
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Sodium Levulinate
- Xylitylglucoside (Natural Sugar)
- Sclerotium Gum
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Parfum (Fragrance Natural)
- Anhydroxylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- Sodium RNA
- Sodium Anisate
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Xylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara Tree) Fruit Extract
- Hydrolyzed Algin (Marine)
- Phytic Acid (Natural)
- Sorbitan Trioleate
- Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Algae) Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Glucose (Natural Sugar)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Zinc Sulfate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Vegetable)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract