Dermo Protocol No. 4.0
FLAWLESS COMPLEXION Skin Perfecting Mask
A rebalancing and correcting treatment for oily and combination skin. It provides an immediate feeling of softness and hydration, decreases sebum secretion, mattifies without over-drying, reduces redness and minimizes skin imperfections, leaving a velvety smooth, soothed and healthy-looking complexion.
- clarifies the skin and reduces the visibility of pores
- promotes even skin tone
- reduces skin redness
- mattifies the skin
Is it right for me?
If you are looking to achieve less irritation, soothed and calm skin, balance sebum secretion and even skin tone, this should be great product for your skin.
- 100% natural & natural origins and non-toxic
- Powered by IMMUNATURNA - to provide scientifically proven strengthening of the natural immunity of the skin by boosting its regenerative and protective abilities
- Extremely rich in 25 ultra-potent Marine and Botanical actives - standarized and ethically sourced
- Superior effectiveness without overpromising - clinically tested and proven to work across people with sensitive skin
- Highest purity, going beyond Clean Beauty standards - 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic polymers, silicones, microplastics, mineral oils, alcohol, and other irritants & synthetics - see full black list
100% Vegan - Certified by Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free - never tested on animals
- High affinity to the skin, pH=5.0-5.5
- Safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Apply an even layer to a clean face with fingers or a brush, avoiding the eye area.
Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
For better results you can use this mask overnight.
We suggest using this mask at least several times a week to gradually reach a noticebly more unified complexion.
What people say about us
All natural purifying and normalizing treatment for oily and combination skin of all ages.
Proven to work.
With no harsh chemicals, this mild white clay mask, designed for all skin, including sensitive, will rebalance your complexion, reducing the production of sebum and calming irritation and redness. Experience for yourself what it feels like to have soft, velvety skin!
This dynamic, 100% natural formula, with 25 botanical and mineral actives, contributes to improving the overall quality and appearance of the skin by rebalancing sebum secretion and refining enlarged pores.
Ultra-gentle White Clay sustainably obtained from the rich volcanic earth of the Auvergne region in France, in combination with natural Salicylic Acid from standardized White Willow Bark extract and a biomineral Complex of Zinc and L-PCA obtained from amino acid of plant origin, gently removes dead and dry skin cells, minimizes the size of your pores, and reduces inflammation and associated redness.
Fruit extracts, rich in natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids, provide a mild keratolytic effect to leave you with clarified, glowing skin. A precicely balanced trio of Gluconolactone, Coconut water and Witch Hazel Leaf water reduces redness and promotes an even skin tone.
Natural α-Bisabolol and Glucose-Xylitol Complex intensely soothe and moisturize the skin to improve its overall quality.
- Natural Salycilic Acid
- Gluconolactone (PHA)
- Tara Tree Fruit Exrtact
- Orange, Lemon & Blueberry fruit extracts
NATURAL & NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULAS
SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Our cutting-edge, patent-pending Signature Complex, based on 50 years of scientific research, is at the heart of VerdiLab cosmetics. It is the first fully natural proprietary composition that boosts the immune capabilities of the skin. Powered by the unique properties of natural RNA, it combines synergistically working natural compounds with a biomimetic transdermal delivery system. Engineered to bring a new level of effectiveness to skincare.
ACCELERATES SKIN’S INNATE ABILITIES TO REPAIR DAMAGED CELLS
BOOSTS SKIN’S REGENERATION CAPABILITIES
ACTIVATES SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST EXTERNAL AGRESSORS
You don't have to take our word for it. Discover the real results that our cosmetics provide confirmed by clinical trials on subjects with sensitive skin after just 4 weeks of use! Confirmed results include moisturizing and skin soothing, restored skin balance and a reduction in redness.
gives an immediate feeling of hydration to the skin
provides skin softness, smooths skin
refreshes the skin
soothes the skin
brings luminosity to the skin
reduces shine, improves skin tone, unifies complexion
reduction in sebum secretion
up to 34%**
reduction in the visibility of pores
up to 32%**
reduction in skin redness
up to 29%**
* clinical assessment by subjects aged 19-70** clinical study after 28 days of use product for controlled results
How to use in
your beauty routine?
Bring all natural cleansing to your daily routine to eliminate all impurities, make up and pollution from your skin without irritating or over-drying. It is an essential and integral part of your daily regimen that prepares your skin to absorb beneficial actives.
Recharge your complexion just in 60 seconds with the 100% natural superpower botanical actives in our SERUM - just few drops of such this potent booster will make magic on your face.
As a main step in your daily care, use all-natural moisturizer (cream). It keeps your skin looking hydrated, smooth and healthy day after day.
FLAWLESS COMPLEXION Skin Perfecting Mask
Apply this mask several times a week to visibly improve your complexion, normalize sebum secretion and calm redness.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
My dream was clear - I wanted to create 100% natural and non-toxic skincare that has a power to support immunity of the skin. To go beyond Clean Beauty offering cosmetics without any synthetics or irritants. Because I believe in the healing power of pure nature, and I want to share this power with you. If we know nature well, understand it intimately and use it properly, it can do miracles, changing our skin, our body, and our life for the better. That is why I would like to inspire You to re-think and revise Your approach to beauty. For the sake of Your health and Our environment. I’m Victoria, a 3rd generation medical doctor with over a decade of hands-on experience in the cosmetics industry.Discover my story
Join our club to get additional benefits & exclusive offers
Everything we do is based on science, knowledge and passion - we are happy to share them with you to have the healthiest skin and life possible.
Your opinion is crucial for us, and we would like to give you a unique opportunity to directly influence what we create and implement.
Full ingredients list
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract*
- Kaolin (White Clay)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water
- Aqua (Water)
- Gluconolactone (PHA)
- Parfum (Fragrance Natural)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil
- Zinc PCA
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract
- CI 77019 (Mica)
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Levulinate
- Xylitylglucoside (Natural Sugar)
- Bisabolol (Alpha)
- Anhydroxylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract*
- Sodium Anisate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Xylitol (Natural Sugar)
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bluberry) Fruit Extract
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara Tree) Fruit Extract
- Menthyl Lactate
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
- Lecithin (non-GMO)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Vegetable)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Sodium RNA
- Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Algae) Extract
- Pentylene Glycol
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Glucose (Natural Sugar)
- Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
- Saccharide Isomerate (Marine)
(Butylated Hydroxyanisole) may cause cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
(Butylated Hydroxytoluene) suspected of causing cancer, skin irritation and hormonal disorders.
some of them are already banned for cosmetic use because of risk of cancer and hormonal disruptions, but other (including methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben) are still allowed to be used In cosmetics, although some studies show they can affect reproductive functions through both, male and female. Moreover, long term impact of them on our health is largely unknown.
first choice preservatives used recently by a lot of brands, also claiming themselves “clean”. Classified as toxic (for use around the mouth) and an irritant by the European Union.
known as carcinogens, can also cause neurotoxicity.
preservatives from the isothiazolinones family, that cause high risk of allergies, but still allowed by EU law to be used in rinse-off cosmetics.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Trisodium EDTA
- PEGs (polyethylene glycols) including compounds
- Ethyl acrylate,
- Ethyl methacrylate,
- Butyl methacrylate,
- Methyl methacrylate,
- Hydroxypropyl methacrylate,
- Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate,
- Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates Crosspolymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Propylen Copolymer
- Polypropylene (PP),
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA),
- Nylon (PA),
- Methacrylate Colopymers
- Methacrylate Crosspolymers
- SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- SLES - Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- ALS - Ammonium lauryl sulphate
- Alcohol Denat
- Alcohol, Ethanol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- SD Alcohol
- Propyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Amyl cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl alcohol
- Anisyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzyl benzoate
- Benzyl cinnamate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Cinnamyl alcohol
- Hexyl cinnamaladehyde
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde (HICC), (also known as Lyral)
- Methyl 2-octynoate
- Oak moss extract
- Tree moss extract